Monday, April 16, 2007

Mutiny! Chaos!

Finally, mutiny in the Perodua Kancil! In our desperate attempt to grasp all at once whatever la the driving tutor was trying to teach us, we finally have had enough! Guess we finally got so bored going round and round the same route with our tutor yakking next to us and partly because we were sleepy and lethargic after the afternoon drizzle. Too bad we don’t have a pirate’s sword to poke him with and make him jump overboard hehehe :D

Maybe the tutor sensed our need for independence, thus he let Gracy and I do a couple of rounds in the training center on our own instead. It felt great to be able to decide what’s your next move on your own for a change. Exciting and scary at the same time too (nearly ran over another student hehe..)

Monday was chaotic until I over exasperated myself. Arrgh! At some point, felt like having an ulcer attack and vomit blood. Thank God my colleague casually conveyed these words to me in Kadazan i.e. “Patatapon nopo do ginavo”. It’s meaning is something like “Just take it easy” and I relaxed. God bless him :) Ya kan... Why do I have to overstress myself with work? I can and I did finish my work today.

In my “mad” hour, who becomes “road kill”? Well, my boyfriend la of course hehe. Poor darling..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa lg agk nya peristiwa penting berlaku pada mama dlm bulan april yg mama x citer kat sini?