Friday, December 21, 2007

Rounding-Up For Year 2007

Here are some pictures taken towards the end of Year 2007:

17 November 2007: My youngest sister's Engagement
Like friends from West Malaysia say "Penat gile!". Most definitely. My first time try at cooking for between 40 to 50 guests on RM300 budget. It was not as easy as I thought. I was not able to taste anything after the first recipe! :P Thank God everything went well. My inspiration came from Astro's Channel 703 or AFC cooking channel and of course Chef Gordon Ramsey's Hell Kitchen. Hehe..nothing fancy, just Chinese food.





20 December 2007: Family Trip to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
This was during Aidil Adha holiday. My eldest brother and his family came down from Lahad Datu to Kota Belud. They decided to come to Kota Kinabalu to spend sometime touring so Marina and I brought them to the newly opened animal park. We had a great time there. Can't believe how big they've grown and how cute. The youngest, Everlyn, look a lot like Chinese. Must be from my great grandfather's side. She likes to watch Tom Tom Bak and sing Ultraman Tiga's theme song hehe.










No comments: