Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Karma~Crap~Nervous~and ReCycle

Karma ~ Say a bad thing and same bad thing befall on you.

Her father suddenly got sick and was hospitalised yesterday. Hmm.. I wonder if she would remember what she’d said about a certain someone when that certain someone was in the same predicament as she is now a few days ago. When I shared how worried and feeling sympathy towards that someone, she said; “Maybe now he will learn to be humble towards other people.” I was taken aback by those words coming out of her mouth. I couldn’t believe that she would say such a thing. And now, she’s in the same boat as that certain someone. I can only shake my head and hope that her father would recover soon.


Crap ~ Initiative squashed like a bug.

Feeling rather crappy today. “Tell me which resort staffs wear uniforms”. Duhh... plenty. If I knew the outcome would be like this, I would rather not give a damn and won’t come up with any initiative to improve the establishment. I suppose I kinda have expected the outcome but I still tried. Crap. You can’t make them wear uniforms? Who runs the show anyway? The employer or the employee? Current mode: Back to not giving a damn.


Nervous ~ New project.

Enveloped with anxiety to start a new project i.e. tailor a male “Baju Raya”. This would actually be the second time that I’ve cut and sewn a male Baju Raya. The first male baju raya that I’ve put together was quite some time ago. A very long time ago. I was hesitant to do it but he has such confidence in me that I feel like I not going to let him down. Nervous but looking forward to complete the challenge.


No comments: