Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shirts For Bren's Sons

From pattern to cloth. Had to scratch my head on which way the pattern should be placed because apparently the material was just enough for two shirts and there's no room for error. Aduii... The sales lady didn't gave any 'subsidy' i.e. allowance for her uneven scissors cut from the main material.


Tadaa.. The shirts. Unfortunately my sewing machine does not do buttonhole so I have to get the buttonholes done in a shop in Segama. There's a very nice couple there running a shop tailoring for men clothes. Bren said that her sons would be wearing the shirts to her niece's purple themed wedding reception on Saturday, 25 September 2010.



Note: Buttonholes was done by Joanna, the lady next to the couple's shop. The couple broke their buttonhole machine during last minute sewing for Hari Raya. Luckily the husband suggested going to Joanna's shop. She's a nice lady. I must I must get me an electric sewing machine with gadgets one of these days ^_^

No comments: