Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter to City Mayor - Dangerous Road

"Dearest Mayor

I always travel the above route (Jalan Tuaran) going to work. Getting to the bus stop near the overhead bridge to Karamunsing Kompleks is very dangerous for vehicles. There were few occasions when the bus I was travelling in almost got involved with accident with vehicles coming from either Jalan Damai or coming out of Jalan Sang Kancil. My colleague said it was because the bus from Jalan Tuaran avoided taking the left lane because they would have to stop for incoming traffic from Jalan Damai. They instead opt to drive straight to the bus stop using the right lane. He said that this could be avoided if Boundary Poles were erected along the middle of the two roads from the island towards the bus stop. Hmm.. maybe you would know best on what to do. Please look into this matter. I have had seen a motorist got hit by a Pick-up and this morning, the bus I was travelling-in nearly collided with a Myvi and the funny thing was that the bus driver kept insisting that it was his way (he must be way crazy!)."

I wrote the above letter and sent it to the Mayor this morning. Hopefully something's done before somebody lose their life.

Credit to Google Map. Saved me from making an inaccurate drawing of the road ^_^

No comments: