Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A Prayer For A Family In Distress

Dear God

How can I live peacefully and happy when I know
my family is in great distress?
My God, how should I help them but only
in prayers and words of comfort?
Only our lord Father who knows what lies deepest in their heart,
and only you know how to treat them.

O Lord, give them strength.
Please give them the inspiration to solve their own problems.
Coax them to see that their actions are actually harming themselves.
Please remind them that they have greater responsibilities
more important than themselves.
Please protect their children who are still innocent and pure.

They are far from me dear Father.
I can only implore through this prayer to you Most Merciful.
Amen.

Nia
1 March 2011

~~~*~~~
Update: 2 March 2011

Dear Almighty Father...
I was in a state of sadness and despair this morning until my brother called and informed me that his family crisis is over. What a surprise and such relief! I'm overjoyed for him and his family. Thank you so much beloved Father in heaven. You really do listen and still have a place in your heart for me. I am glad. Really thankful to You and your angels and my late mom spirit. Until we meet again :)

~~~~~~

No comments: