Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Blanket Project

My sister received some leftover cloths from her sister-in-law and she'd asked me to sew blankets for her sons. The weather's been continuously cold these days because of the rainy season since November last year, so warm blankets was needed. After sewing like crazy for 2 nights, I finished these:

The blue one is for Jonathan and the yellow-pink one is for Maxwellson. Heheh.. pink for Max. Thankfully, he's only 5 months old ^_^



I've sewn-in a layer of fibres inside it using a technique that I've learned from my late mom from watching her hand sew her sarong. Ow, did I mentioned sewing like crazy? Yup... I don't know why these days I'm quite driven to finish a project to achieve satisfaction. Perhaps this kinda addiction is a good thing provided that I don't loose any sleep :P

Two more dresses to go and an alteration to Bren's jacket...

No comments: