Monday, March 05, 2007

Level 3 - Car Workshop: Completed

Welcome back Monday….
Aduiii… I’m still having this dizzy spell.

Sunday, 4 March 2007: Gracy and I spent the whole morning at a car workshop watching a video about parts of a Proton Iswara hosted by a once famous badminton player, Razif Sidek. Afterwards, a technician demonstrated how to change a flat tyre and had all of us do the exercise ourselves. It was great fun and not as hard as I thought hehe….

In the afternoon, Harry, our tutor gave us a lesson on steering wheel control. I let Gracy go first. By the time she finishes, I was already feeling tired and suffered a slight headache due to the initial exposure to the warm sunny day then a blast of air-conditioning inside the car. I did however, tried my best to show enthusiasm. Fortunately, holding the steering wheel and doing the “push and pull” technique came naturally to me thanks to watching a lot of people drive and playing that exciting racing game at the arcade..hehe :p

Gracy and I are now waiting for our ‘L’ licence to come out from JPJ. After that, we’ll be spending some 8 hours of driving lessons.

No comments: