Monday, June 27, 2011

24 June 2011 ~ Shaving Otromen's Head

Dunno what came over him that day, he suddenly asked me to shave his head. He said his friend told him that shaving ones head can reduce stress. I told him I've never shaved anyone's head before and I was a bit hesitant but he convinced me that it doesn't matter because he only wants me to do it. I felt honored that he chose me instead of a proper barber heheh :D

As you can see, it's not as easy as I thought. The hair must first be cut really really short then shaved.

Shaving's not easy either. After dulling 3 shavers with my short strokes, he finally told me that I actually need to execute longer strokes to achieve smoother result. Aiyaaa.... lucky I still have 2 new shavers left. (Otromen was busy watching reruns of "Titanic" on TV).

Tadaa.... all done. Otromen said his newly bald head itches. Guess he has to bear it for a while :P


No comments: