Saturday, June 04, 2011

Divide and Conquer ~ My New Brassieres

Unlike many women out there, I don't like shopping. Maybe because I don't have much money to splurge on myself or perhaps I feel that I already have so many stuffs at home, one more item will make my room spill out it's content. Whatever it is, I dread shopping.

But yesterday I convinced myself that I needed a new bra. The present bras I owned were already quite worn out. They've lost elasticity. So I went to a shop called Tong's Departmental Store and went to the Audrey Brand bra section. The saleslady there was a nice person. She let me select a few bras to try on in the fitting room. I don't really know what is my current size as my weight fluctuates, so I tried quite a few. It was a sale month for Tong's and the ones that I liked no longer has my size. But finally after what seemed like hours, I finally found the perfect fit; a 80B/36B. Pheww... what a relief! But then the saleslady told me that if I select two more, I could get all three for only RM 78.00 instead of RM 41.00 a piece. Darnit... means that I have to look for another two.

Hours passed and I lost count. I'd probably tried almost all the bras they have that was on sale. But with perseverance, I found them. I say I'm quite pleased with my bras heheh ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

This was the first bra I selected and I fits me very well.



This the second one. I don't really like the feel of the material but it still fits.



This one looked fun heheh. What the heck, I wanted out of
my comfort zone (^_−)☆


Well guess there'd be no shopping for me for quite a while (fingers crossed). (=^_^=)

No comments: