Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Keris Made for Me

I think one of the the most wonderful gift one can ever receive is when someone thought about you, handmade it and surprised you with it. That's what Otromen did. He made this Keris just for me. I didn't know he has this hidden talent. Mind you he does not make Keris by request. He only did it when he feels like it. He did mine in just a day ^__^

I just love this little Keris so much. Wood is my favorite thing because I connect with wood through touch. There's a feel I can't describe.

The Keris he made for me fits perfectly in my hand. I'm really in awe how he figured this one out because he never sized my hand.


It's really comfortable and the length and weight is just right.




Sorry, I can't let anyone see the blade because it's really special and can only be admired by me heheh ^ ^


Mmuahh!! Thanks so much Otromen :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This record helped me in my university assignment. Thanks Alot